Race Weather and Refund Policy
Trial Race tickets are non-refundable.
Below are the guidelines for how Olea Trail Blazers will conduct races in the event of challenging weather. Our primary considerations are the safety of racers, race support staff, race visitors, and potential damage to the race venue or trails.
Any decisions regarding cancelling, postponing, or altering race start times, lap length, number of laps, etc. will be made by Oleta Trail Blazers. Often this decision cannot be made until the day of the race due to the unpredictable and emergent nature of wet or stormy weather.
Oleta Trail Blazers will make every attempt to notify the racing population via email, Facebook, and website updates as soon as possible.
- Races are held on their scheduled dates and times unless the race course or weather on the day of the race is deemed un-rideable and/or dangerous.
- Oleta Trail Blazers will have the option to delay the start of a race from the published times if the weather has created dangerous conditions.
- Courses and/or lap lengths may be altered or shortened because of weather conditions.
- If a race is rescheduled race fees will automatically be applied to the rescheduled race.
- If a race is cancelled due to weather conditions fees will not be refunded.
IMPORTANT – RELEASE OF LIABILITY:
Oleta Trail Blazers or The Friends of Oleta River State Park Inc. and the organizers of this race do not provide insurance coverage for injuries that
occur at the race. The costs related to those injuries are the responsibility of the individual participant, natural guardian or legal guardian.
To save us time, please download and complete this waiver form. https://oletatrailblazers.com/pdfs/waiver.pdf